MARCS file for PSR-500?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wnjl

Would anyone on here happen to have a file for the PSR-500 for the MARCS system? I'll be headed to Dayton on I-70 from NJ for the Hamvention Thursday, and if anyone could save me some programming it would be terrific. And if not, if anyone could highlight some talkgroups for the OHP for I-70, it would be great. Thanks!

radioscan

Radio Sensei
Database Admin
Here is my I-70 Ohio Win500 file in zipped format. Also included is the memory map in plain text format.
It covers Interstate 70 from Wheeling, WV to the Indiana-Ohio State Line.

I will have a Hamvention file ready at the Hamvention. Visit us at the All Ohio Scanner Club booth for a download.

Attachments

• I-70 Ohio.zip
    17.9 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
radioscan said:
Here is my I-70 Ohio Win500 file in zipped format. Also included is the memory map in plain text format.
It covers Interstate 70 from Wheeling, WV to the Indiana-Ohio State Line.

I will have a Hamvention file ready at the Hamvention. Visit us at the All Ohio Scanner Club booth for a download.
Nice work, that is a very well structured file.

radioscan

Radio Sensei
Database Admin
hoser147 said:
Hey Mark where is the booth located?? Randy

We are in the Ball Arena, I'm not sure of the exact number, it should be 450 something.
right next to the Bearcat Radio Club and Mr. Schrein.

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
radioscan said:
We are in the Ball Arena, I'm not sure of the exact number, it should be 450 something. Right next to the Bearcat Radio Club and Mr. Schrein.

We'll be at booth 435c, next to Norm and just up the pike from ARRL.

Looks like same place as the last couple of years, which is much nicer than the ramp. No more standing on an angle for three days after the show...

Status
Not open for further replies.