Marcs Id 20160

Status
Not open for further replies.

radioscan

Radio Sensei
Database Admin
I've been getting 20160 off the Dayton site intermittently the past week.
Not enough traffic yet to determine who it is.

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
radioscan said:
Excellent guess, but it s closing down in two months.

I'm willing to bet that it is in fact Twin Valley-Dayton, though. I've got 20144 down as Twin Valley-Columbus. It's active here every day with chatter about patient pickups or dropoffs and security dudes dealing with a "problem on 2" (or wherever) and so forth.

Unfortunately they never specifically say who they are, so I have not been able to confirm exactly who they are....

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
radioscan said:
Excellent guess, but it s closing down in two months.

http://tinyurl.com/58xmk9

Interesting questions raised in that article. One that pops immediately into my mind is, why not close the Northfield campus (in a Cleveland suburb) of the Northcoast Behavioral unit, and consolidate it's functions with the Cleveland campus? That still leaves two in NE Ohio, the Cleveland campus of Northcoast and the Heartland unit in Massillon. Keep Dayton open to better serve that metro area...

Oh, wait, lemme guess... Dayton and Montgomery County voted for Blackwell in the last election???

xusmarine1979

Just fyi, I listen to TG 20048 everyday in Massillon and sounds like Heartland to me. Everyonce in a while I'll hear them change to another channel to do a radio check with other locations in the state.

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
xusmarine1979 said:
Just fyi, I listen to TG 20048 everyday in Massillon and sounds like Heartland to me. Everyonce in a while I'll hear them change to another channel to do a radio check with other locations in the state.

What talkgroup(s) do they switch to?

FPO703

I think 20016, 20032, 20048, 20064, 20080, 20096, 20112 are also ODMH groups.

I've logged hits on them from my parents place via trunker.

Status
Not open for further replies.