MARCS-IP Mahoning Co Towers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick0207

Premium Subscriber
Hello all,

I was wondering if the new MARCS-IP was able to be monitored on a BCD996XT. OSP District 4 has several towers that have made the transition...more specifically the Campbell, Salem, and East Liverpool towers. I use FreeScan to program. Thanks for the help!

W8VFD

Feed Provider
MARCS-IP Monitoring

Yes, you can monitor all of MARCS-IP at this moment with a 996XT since they're not running Phase II yet.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Hello all,

I was wondering if the new MARCS-IP was able to be monitored on a BCD996XT. OSP District 4 has several towers that have made the transition...more specifically the Campbell, Salem, and East Liverpool towers. I use FreeScan to program. Thanks for the help!

You say OSP D4 has made the transition. I wouldn't count on that. OSP is likely the last agency to migrate over. I've yet to hear a single OSP unit on any site in Jefferson, Harrison, Carroll or Columbiana. Now, ODOT is another story -- plenty of ODOT traffic all around.

Mike

Swipesy

You say OSP D4 has made the transition. I wouldn't count on that. OSP is likely the last agency to migrate over. I've yet to hear a single OSP unit on any site in Jefferson, Harrison, Carroll or Columbiana. Now, ODOT is another story -- plenty of ODOT traffic all around.

Mike

Except we hear a lot of OSP Patch to MARCS-IP up here on 51528 Talkgroup

John

Status
Not open for further replies.