sopranosno1

I submitted 34055 to rr on Tuesday, the day it opened.

Also new tower site coming online shortly, in the Moorefield Twp area on the Northside of Springfield. Unknown site number or frequencies yet
Trying to identify 11286 for champaign. Fire ems dispathing related?

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin

This site (Northridge OH - Clark Co) is reported online as Site 4-008. Could somebody in/around Clark Co check the frequencies above and determine at least the current CC (if not both primary / Alt CC, NAC, site peers, etc) ?

Thanks

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
This site (Northridge OH - Clark Co) is reported online as Site 4-008. Could somebody in/around Clark Co check the frequencies above and determine at least the current CC (if not both primary / Alt CC, NAC, site peers, etc) ?

Primary control is 773.73125, 773.23125 is alternate control, NAC 347. Send to me on email by a friend.

WeldGuy

Premium Subscriber
My scanners have gone full quiet on Fairfield County Sheriff's MARCS this week. My deputy contacts are unaware of any changes. I'm hoping MARCS has changed or added control frequencies.
Anyone with any info on this???

a388sig2

ODOT ENC

There's only one DE listed ODOT TG on the site.

I heard this traffic this afternoon:

53011, D04-FSP, District 4 - Freeway Service Patrols
ODOT TMC:
"Disclaimer time, unfortunately, we had an incident this morning involving one of our operators and FSP, if we ever handle incidents, this goes for all FSP. If we were handling a critical incident or one of loss of life. We are to push you guys over to FSP Tactical, when anything's going on. And we were informed of making the remark that we are, which I didn't even know, working off of non-encrypted channels. So I guess if someone wants to listen to us, they can.”

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that FSP Tactical channels exist one digit after their main FSP TG in the simple floor plan of the system.

au1344

Premium Subscriber
ODOT ENC

ODOT TMC:

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that FSP Tactical channels exist one digit after their main FSP TG in the simple floor plan of the system.

:unsure:

n8yid

Premium Subscriber
ODOT ENC

ODOT TMC:

Funny you bring this up, because, I've been watching a TG (for a while now) that has users jumping back and forth between their District Main TG (for my area) and another (as of yet) unknown TG.

I've been watching TG 54971 with several users that occupy the District 7 & District 8 - FSP Main Talkgroups....
These users are secure on the unknown TG, then, go back to unsecure traffic when on their respective Main TG's...

RIDS doing this are:

Hope this helps with puzzle....

Down in Southwest Ohio,

Dave T.

dth1958

Feed Provider
Today i happened to notice TG 54230 in SDRTrunk scroll by alot
it shows ENC some of the RIDS i was able to catch
I believe i am monitoring Cuyahoga Simulcast

al_35

Caught new unid talk group recently,54124. radio ids:94xxxx.off the montgomery co. site.

dth1958

Feed Provider
best i can tell this is the Pearl Rd tower WQNB583
long yagi and rotor on a 30 ft pole drew a line on google maps bearing matched guess 38 miles is possible
noticed the pri control channel is an alternate of the system ?

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
Today i happened to notice TG 54230 in SDRTrunk scroll by alot
it shows ENC some of the RIDS i was able to catch
I believe i am monitoring Cuyahoga Simulcast

According to the Wiki, 94xxxxx are Federal IDs.

CrabbyMilton

I’m visiting the Dayton area for a few days. I programmed Montgomery County with all of the listed frequencies. I put it in search and so far nothing. I did the same for Green County and I did get a few TG’s. I even programmed all of the frequencies as conventional in a separate favorite list and while got a few broken transmissions I thought there would be more.Any ideas what I may have done wrong or is it a temperamental system?

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
I’m visiting the Dayton area for a few days. I programmed Montgomery County with all of the listed frequencies. I put it in search and so far nothing. I did the same for Green County and I did get a few TG’s. I even programmed all of the frequencies as conventional in a separate favorite list and while got a few broken transmissions I thought there would be more.Any ideas what I may have done wrong or is it a temperamental system?

Describe with some detail (a) the type of scanner you are using, (b) how you programmed it. All of the activity you would want to hear as far as public safety goes is likely on Ohio Marcs sites 1-005 (Dayton) and 4-003 Montgomery Co Simulcast. If you are trying to monitor Site 4-003 with anything other than an SDS100, SDS200 or Unication, you might be having issues because of distortion. Or maybe you just don't have the system, sites or talkgroups enabled. Even if you were monitoring a simulcast cell with a scanner that wasn't made to decode simulcast, you'd still likely be picking up transmissions here and there (that would break up with digital artifacts).

Nobody else responded, so I did. But I have no familiarity with scannering Montgomery Co myself. Just make sure you have sites 1-005 and 4-003 programmed in, and that you have that system (Ohio MARCS-IP) enabled, each of the sites (1-005 and 4-003) enabled.

CrabbyMilton

My unit is a 436HP and I just want to monitor Montgomery and Green. I can add the TGs later. I programmed the frequencies by hand but perhaps there is some overlap. Like I said, I also programmed the frequencies in a different list as conventional digital and got some transmissions but choppy. I will review that great info you provided and it is much appreciated.

CrabbyMilton

My unit is a 436HP and I just want to monitor Montgomery and Green. I can add the TGs later. I programmed the frequencies by hand but perhaps there is some overlap. Like I said, I also programmed the frequencies in a different list as conventional digital and got some transmissions but choppy. I will review that great info you provided and it is much appreciated.
It should be noted that I’m staying in shoreline in Beaver Creek which is in Greene County so I was a bit mistaken.