DS506

Premium Subscriber
Just heard Sebring FD tones and a call get dispatched on TG 31607. Not sure of the difference between that and 31513 just yet.
31607 is tone out only
31513 is radio traffic

I submitted a few minutes ago.
I only have the Salem tower programmed. I believe I am getting all Sebring PD and FD traffic.

KWs

Premium Subscriber
Just heard Sebring FD tones and a call get dispatched on TG 31607. Not sure of the difference between that and 31513 just yet.
Is Sebring self dispatched or do they use a county dispatch in Mahoning ?

jsoergel

40001 unknown (Pike County)
RIDs 6690124 and 6690347
Sounded like one of them ID'd as "Engine 1." I think this might be Waverly FD, since they got a MARCS grant last year.

WX4JCW

Premium Subscriber
62663 Unknown (Summit County)
RID :7732145,7732150
its Most Likely Cuyahoga Falls PD, ill keep an ear on it

Swipesy

62663 Unknown (Summit County)
RID :7732145,7732150
its Most Likely Cuyahoga Falls PD, ill keep an ear on it
I think those may be Boston Heights Pd. They fall within the range of Boston Hts Pd RID heard on TG 60661 Boston Hts Pd and Cuyahoga Falls dispatches Boston Hts (or were through 12/31/21). But in todays MARCS environment you never know with RID's issued as they come off MARCS shelf.

N8WCP

Premium Subscriber
But in todays MARCS environment you never know with RID's issued as they come off MARCS shelf.
Summit RIDS are assigned by Summit County from their pool and no longer assigns RIDS in blocks so it will be difficult to determine the user based on the RID, especially as users replace radios.

WX4JCW

Premium Subscriber
Summit RIDS are assigned by Summit County from their pool and no longer assigns RIDS in blocks so it will be difficult to determine the user based on the RID, especially as users replace radios.
that's no joke, im trying to tag some but man its a mess

jsoergel

42527 Ross County Alarms?

Heard this one again this morning. Didn't have enough info to add it to the DB last time; here are some notes from the activity today.
-RID 7190664
-automated emergency alarms for Ross County Courthouse (announced 40+ different locations in that building)...but also at 14 S Paint St. - Juvenile Probation Office, 15 N Paint St. - Adult Probation Office, 15 N Paint St. - Parks and Rec

Seems like this is an alarm system for Ross County Government offices, not just the courthouse. I believe all those buildings are under RCSO supervision.

WX4JCW

Premium Subscriber
was 40500 Actually Submitted as Portage SO TAC 1, I just saw it pop up but not in the DB

amcferrin90

Premium Subscriber
Band was open today and Licking County Simulcast still shows Johnstown/Alexandra as a peer. They still have not merged to the simulcast.
There's 2 sites running there. The simulcast site and the original site. That's all I can say. Well I can say my office is in Westerville and I can hit both the simulcast and Johnstown sites with a handheld and both showing similar RSSI. You can also look up WRNS696. The freqs match up to the simulcast freqs for the county. So if you're radio or scanner is on the 1-49 site, it will stay there and not switch to the Johnstown site because it still has signal. I imagine as radios are mobile from Columbus eastward they'll roam to Johnstown before 1-49 unless 1-49 is set up as preferred over Johnstown. I haven't tested that theory yet but will today.