MARCS site 259 (Deshler)

Status
Not open for further replies.

K8TEK

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
I am still having issues receiving this site from 6 miles away, but anyways I see it was using a different system id yesterday. It used to be 6F0F, but now is something completely different that isn't listed in the database.

hoser147

I was messin around programing a couple of scanners yesterday so I quite logging but now that ya mention it I haven't heard anything out of Putnam FD EMS or Post 81. Ill keep an eye out and see what I can find. Mike D might have caught something to help ya............Hoser

mdulrich

Feed Provider
I was messin around programing a couple of scanners yesterday so I quite logging but now that ya mention it I haven't heard anything out of Putnam FD EMS or Post 81. Ill keep an eye out and see what I can find. Mike D might have caught something to help ya............Hoser

I only monitor the Lima site, but Post 81 was last on at 1230 and 69-911TAC at 0737 and 69-EMS at 1502. My UniTrunker was down for a while around 1400-1430.

Mike

K8TEK

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
I checked again, and my scanner kept saying 712Dh-0059 when I was tuned to the Deshler site. I can here it fine in Kalida and Findlay, but not in Ottawa.

Status
Not open for further replies.