Maricopa County System updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

radioprescott

Premium Subscriber
I have a 396 on my desk with a 5db 800 MHz antenna mounted about shoulder level on my cubicle in Prescott Valley. It's line of site from the antenna, out the glass doors, to Mt Ord. So, I've been doing little monitoring of what I can hear from the Maricopa County System and here's what I got:

Scottsdale:
Scottsdale PD appears to have another patrol district. So the TGs should be:
4508 South Patrol Districts 1 & 2
4272 North patrol Districts 3 & 4

4944 included comms between officer relating to Drug Recognition classes and Bike Patrols. Looks like it falls within the Scottsdale TG assignments.

5200 appears to be security of some sort: "Alarm" in comms with "Courtyard #" and "Patrol #" units – The TG falls within the Scottsdale TG assignments and patrols give locations in Scottsdale, so I would assume Scottsdale Municipal Security of some sort.

5424 appears to be Scottsdale Water - comms include leaks, locates, etc, at Scottsdale locations.

6224 Robin and Tracy in comms about watering newly planted trees that John planted along the trail. (Tracy is not happy about more trees!) It fits in the Scottsdale TG assignments - Parks related?

County:

12638 is radio techs talking about "talking down a channel at the Chandler site" and "do they have to go to Mt Ord."

592 appears to be County Parks related - falls within the Parks TG assignments “Check park west” “go to Lake Peasant Contact Station” and “Horses by the canal”

43952 - P25 encrypted and falls within the MCSO TGs

43856 - P25 clear LE related – appears to be surveillance units , no IDs, and falls within the MCSO TGs

43888 - P25 clear LE related – appears to be surveillance units, IDing with last names, and falls within the MCSO TGs

Other TGs not ID:
1000 - 6411, 6414 and 6415 "call me on my cell"
9968 - "3114 calling 3113"
5456 - “32 are you there?”
6512 - “69 to 612”

More to follow

(PS Since the V3 upgrade, MCSO P25 is loud and clear and no motorboating even with no bars on my meter - I'm happy :lol:)

radioprescott

Premium Subscriber
Updated My Updates

I have a 396 on my desk with a 5db 800 MHz antenna mounted about shoulder level on my cubicle in Prescott Valley. It's line of site from the antenna, out the glass doors, to Mt Ord. So, I've been doing little monitoring of what I can hear from the Maricopa County System and here's what I got:

After I got home I used Dan Rollman"s SWFD 9th Editon for the following edIts:

Scottsdale:
Scottsdale PD appears to have another patrol district. So the TGs should be:
SHOULD BE 4208 not 4508 South Patrol Districts 1 & 2
4272 North patrol Districts 3 & 4

4944 included comms between officer relating to Drug Recognition classes and Bike Patrols. Looks like it falls within the Scottsdale TG assignments.
LISTED AS SCOTTSDALE [TRAFFIC 1] TRAFFIC ENFORCEMENT

5200 appears to be security of some sort: "Alarm" in comms with "Courtyard #" and "Patrol #" units – The TG falls within the Scottsdale TG assignments and patrols give locations in Scottsdale, so I would assume Scottsdale Municipal Security of some sort.
LISTED AS SCOTTSDALE TECHNICAL SERVICES

5424 appears to be Scottsdale Water - comms include leaks, locates, etc, at Scottsdale locations.
LISTED AS SCOTTSDALE WATER DEPT

6224 Robin and Tracy in comms about watering newly planted trees that John planted along the trail. (Tracy is not happy about more trees!) It fits in the Scottsdale TG
assignments - Parks related?
LISTED AS SCOTTSDALE SPECIAL EVENTS

County:

12638 is radio techs talking about "talking down a channel at the Chandler site" and "do they have to go to Mt Ord."
LISTED AS MARICOPA COUNTY WIRELESS SYSTEMS RADIO OPS

592 appears to be County Parks related - falls within the Parks TG assignments “Check park west” “go to Lake Peasant Contact Station” and “Horses by the canal”
LISTED AS MARICOPA COUNTY PARKS OPS EAST

43952 - P25 encrypted and falls within the MCSO TGs

43856 - P25 clear LE related – appears to be surveillance units , no IDs, and falls within the MCSO TGs
IT'S LISTED AS SCOTTSDALE SPECIAL INVESTIGATIONS

43888 - P25 clear LE related – appears to be surveillance units, IDing with last names, and falls within the MCSO TGs

Other TGs not ID:
1000 - 6411, 6414 and 6415 "call me on my cell"
LISTED AS MARICOPA COUNTY TRANSPORTATION - TRAFFIC
9968 - "3114 calling 3113"
LISTED AS MARICOPA COUNTY TRANSPORTATION - OPS
5456 - “32 are you there?”
NOT LISTED
6512 - “69 to 612”
LISTED AS SCOTTSDALE WATER NORTH OPS

More to follow

(PS Since the V3 upgrade, MCSO P25 is loud and clear and no motorboating even with no bars on my meter - I'm happy :lol:)

SCPD

QRT
I wonder what the Scottsdale PD calls the new district? When they had 3 districts they were called "South," "North," and "Far North."

bigjstud1108

TG 5200

That is Scottsdale Municipal Security, they just hired new security officers and went operational this summer, they work under the police department payroll.

Status
Not open for further replies.