Marietta Police?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparky_one

I'm getting ready to travel to Love County for 2021 Frontier Days. I have found the Love county freqs and most counties on my path and plugged them into the 436HP. Once again, I don't find anything specific for Marietta police. I can go by their ULS license freqs of 153.770, 154.250, 154.280,154.430 and see if that works. I was curious why they aren't listed in RR.
We used to mass more than 100 Longs back in the day for Frontier Days. But now, its down to us 6. Marietta is where our branch of the Longs first settled in Oklahoma.

Sparky_one

I believe they are dispatched by love county
Thanks. In doing all of the usual things we do, I didn't get to do much scanning. We are billetted in Ardmore and I've picked up a lot of traffic on their talk group. There is the legacy tower at the Liddell jail next to the Love County Courthouse. There is a short 4 antenna cluster at the new jail on US 77 just north of town. It's really short profile indicate its only a base link, possibly a repeater for jailers. There is another short VHF cluster south of the Marietta fire station. And the OKWIN antenna is about a mile east of the Lakeview Cemetery. I'll try to do more scanning tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.