MARIN COUNTY & SAN FRANCISCO/antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

johncoleman

Hello,
I am looking for an antenna to pick up san francisco from my home in novato calif. if you know the area i am one mile west of the firemans fund building on san marin drive or about 22 minutes driving time to the golden gate bridge. their are some hills and mountians in the way for a direct shot.if you are in novato or marin and have an antenna that works for you please pm me and tell me what you have. yes i posted this in the antenna form and was told by a gentelman i would have a better shot here to find out what to use if anything.

thank you

john

DBennett

I have spent some time in Novato and honestly I personally dont think you will be able to pick up SF, especially with the hills between you and the city. I had trouble picking up the city from San Rafael. If I remember Oakland was worse. Both systems are 800 and not hill friendly.

johncoleman

I had trouble picking up the city from San Rafael

Hello and thank you for the info. you say you had trouble picking it up , but you did not say if you were in a car,house and what kind of antenna you were useing. just thought i would ask .

Status
Not open for further replies.