Marine Freq. on HP-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

alossa

Living near the great lakes I am looking to have the marine freq.( approx.68) in the main data base of the HP-1, presently there are a few but not the ones commonly listed. I am aware you can create a favorites list but find this inconvenient, is it possible they are included in a particular" Select Service Types" I have not activated? I did download them onto the Sentinal site bit it directs me to the favorites?Any suggestions would be appreciated.

dragonball

marine freq

what i did is press manage favs go to other tag, edit channels ,hit add channel, usa, then go to your area,press nationwide, go to maritime usa

alossa

Marine Freq.

what i did is press manage favs go to other tag, edit channels ,hit add channel, usa, then go to your area,press nationwide, go to maritime usa

Dragonball, do you have the extreme software, when I go to "manage fav." only shows select database to monitor, create new list? Thanks again ( did activate "Other"

phask

Premium Subscriber
Dragonball, do you have the extreme software, when I go to "manage fav." only shows select database to monitor, create new list? Thanks again ( did activate "Other"

That was assuming you are using a favorite list. If you are using the complete database you should have it.

That is assuming you have down loaded a current updated database.

From the Main Menu select
Advance
Nationwide systems
Maritime - USA

Might also add Coast Guard

I believe same if using a favorite.

alossa

That was assuming you are using a favorite list. If you are using the complete database you should have it.

That is assuming you have down loaded a current updated database.

From the Main Menu select
Advance
Nationwide systems
Maritime - USA

Might also add Coast Guard

I believe same if using a favorite.

OK, I have it now, thanks again for your help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.