Marion County Arkansas

HAROCO1001

Premium Subscriber
I'm trying to find out what Marion County Arkansas sheriff's office uses for dispatch and ops cause it says they are vhf and dmr but I've not heard anything on their frequency and it says they are AWIN but I've not heard anything on it either it also says they don't have a talkgroup on it either I'm thinking they may have a different frequency or system or something can someone help me and figure out what they use?

rdlinn

Premium Subscriber
I've been curious about the same thing. I can recieve all surrounding counties but not a peep from Marion County.

rdlinn

Premium Subscriber
I'm hearing activity on 460.450 DCS 132! 3 hits in the past 2 minutes, definitely sounds like law enforcement.

WX1NWA

Marion county fire departments are paged on VHF analog and communicate on P25 VHF. They made some recent changes. Ill see if I can get my hands on that info. We are about to have a radio reprogrammed at work so we can start communicating with them.

Brem1224

Marion county fire departments are paged on VHF analog and communicate on P25 VHF. They made some recent changes. Ill see if I can get my hands on that info. We are about to have a radio reprogrammed at work so we can start communicating with them.
Ok thank you

Brem1224

Any updates on this?

55Edward

Premium Subscriber
Marion County Sheriff uses the UHF frequency of 460.450. I have a friend who lives there and monitors frequencies for Baxter and Marion counties. He regularly hears traffic on that frequency. Hope this helps.