Marion County MECA Fire - Individual Apparatus Radio ID's

Status
Not open for further replies.

KD4YGG

Database Admin
Anyone in Marion County have any listing of individual apparatus radio ID's as displayed on the PSR-500/600 series scanners?

Looking at something like (example only):

IFD Engine 4 => RID: 7000001

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
They are? Where?

Exactly why I posted... Many people aren't aware that the wiki (called Collaborate in the database) is where people put them all as they discover them,

Last edited:

scannerfreak

Database Admin
Huh? You said the known ID's were there and I asked you for a link to them. You said nothing about that's where they should go if people find them.

There are no MECA ID's in the Wiki. I suspect this is why he is asking in the forums for them...

scannerfreak

Database Admin
Exactly why I posted... Many people aren't aware that the wiki (called Collaborate in the database) is where people put them all as they discover them,

PS Even went through the menus so you could find it.

Marion County (IN) Fire/EMS - The RadioReference Wiki

Looks like nobody from MECA has ever done radio IDing.

They would go on the MECA TRS collaborate page, not the Marion County page.

pliquett

The Wiki has a category RID/UID Lists, but nothing for Marion Co. or MECA or IFD. I was told a few years ago that RR would not publish these. If you need the id's you can pm me and I will send them to you but I do not intend to publish them. It may take a day or two to get them to you but I will reply.

scannerfreak

Database Admin
What we meant was they were not going to be in the Database :) It's perfectly fine and encouraged to post them in the Wiki and/or forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.