Marlboro County SC 800 mhz Towers Down???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Public_Safety

Did Marlboro County 800 MHZ get re-banded? I don't get any tower reception signal or audio on the frequencies listed from the data base. Does anyone have the Control Channel if they have re-banded? I have already tried programming in the possible new re-banded frequencies, but no reception signal or audio either. Any and all help greatly appreciated. Thanks.

have you had your scanner rebanded you may have to redo the banding tables before it will pick it up the new control channel should be 852.675 for the marlboro tower send me a pm it you would like to know more about it

sorry it wont let me pm or email you it says that you have chosen not to recieve them are you sure that you have had the banding tables rebanded thats the only way you will be able to recieve them unless you can figure out a way to just get your scanner into fm mode and put in all of the freqs that way that bc996xt is a difficult one to program manually

jeffmulter

Fort Mill, S.C. (just south of Charlotte, N.C.)
The 996xt should be fine with rebanding, even without any of the firmware updates. The 996t was a different story.

If you are using software to program the scanner, though, you may have to reconstruct the "site." For instance, in FreeScan, the system is no longer simply and 800 Motorola "standard" system ... it becomes a Motorola custom / rebanded site, which is a different choice that allows for site frequencies in the 851-854 MHz range that end in .xxx0 .

Public_Safety

The 996xt should be fine with rebanding, even without any of the firmware updates. The 996t was a different story.

If you are using software to program the scanner, though, you may have to reconstruct the "site." For instance, in FreeScan, the system is no longer simply and 800 Motorola "standard" system ... it becomes a Motorola custom / rebanded site, which is a different choice that allows for site frequencies in the 851-854 MHz range that end in .xxx0 .

Thanks very much. I had to change the system from the standard 800 mhz to custom and hit the reband button on the butel software. Thanks for everyone replying and helping.

Status
Not open for further replies.