Marquette county Michigan central dispatch .

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPMick

this feed has been off for almost a week , I have tried to program my own scanner for this channel and it shows error when uploading it to my uniden . can anyone help me with this . either programming my scanner or maybe hosting this channel ?

UPMick

Uniden Bearcat BCT15X Police Scanner I used free scan but there is something wrong and it does not load the central dispatch . the host for the scanner app. has been offline for a week so I wanted to program mine so I could host it . I get an error uploading that freq. so there is something not right on the radio ref .

a29zuk

If you are trying to scan central dispatch on the MPSCS the BCT15X will not receive it. The MPSCS system is a P25 digital system and the BCT15X only receives analog transmissions.
We need more information on what you are trying to monitor for us to be more helpful.

Jim

UPMick

well I guess I need to upgrade my scanner if I want to get digital stations right ? this scanner is about as useful as a doorstop then I guess . I uploaded a lot of local stuff with freescan and I don't get any police activity at all . I get fire and road commission and skywatch that's it . very quiet without central dispatch

a29zuk

Yes. A BC996P2(base) or a BC325P2(handheld) would work well in your area on the MPSCS as there is no simulcast. If the MPSCS decides to go to phase 2 the P2 scanners will have you covered in the future. If you want to spend more there are also the Home Patrol 2,BCD436HP, BCD536HP, SDS100, and the SDS200 scanners from Uniden.

Jim

kirkman123

Premium Subscriber
I used to hear Marquette County Road Commission snowplows all winter. Several years ago they moved to frequencies that many scanners can’t receive. Anybody have any information?

Status
Not open for further replies.