Marriott Gateway on The Falls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
451.600 MHz
DMR CC-12 TG-1000,2000,210, MARRIOTT GATEWAY ON THE FALLS ??
Can some one up that way in Niagara Falls Ontario confirm for me this is the Marriott? I have been trying for several weeks but the audio is terrible and I can not get a good decode on the system, any help appreciated.
Steve

gary123

Saint, you could go out and spend a night there :) Then you would know for sure LOL. Be sure to use room service a lot so the night is memorable.

With COVID finally slowing down, one of my bucket list projects is to hot some of the SW Ontario tourist locations and see what I can find.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Saint, you could go out and spend a night there :) Then you would know for sure LOL. Be sure to use room service a lot so the night is memorable.

With COVID finally slowing down, one of my bucket list projects is to hot some of the SW Ontario tourist locations and see what I can find.
You must have E.S.P. (y)
Ontario is lifting more COVID-19 restrictions this coming Friday, I will be traveling to Niagara Falls again to see my family. I will be bringing my scanner with me again. I always find frequencies when I go to the FALLS so I will try and see if I can confirm this is the Marriott. I leave Close Call running in the back ground also.

I usually put in several systems and see if I can find any new tg's so anything I find new I will submit.
I am picking up a new tg on the Four Point Sheraton system, tg=45 not very busy
Steve

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Also for attraction, these have been busy today
151.895 MHz Niagara Gorge Jet Boating DPL 023
153.965 MHZ CAVE OF THE WINDS VISITORS CENTRE / TICKET BOOTH AND SHUTTLE BUS 123.0 AND 114.8 PL'S show up on this frequency in the U.S.
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.