Marshall Co. Fire & Police question

Status
Not open for further replies.

colliers_628

ok for my fire inquiry......there are a few fire dept's left off the countywide numbering system, why??? they are and the only info i have for them is as follows

Not Station Numbering, But Apparatus Numbering
x-McMechen (single digit apparatus)
1x- Dallas (apparatus in the 10's)
4x- St. Joseph’s (apparatus in the 40's)
5x- Sherrard (apparatus in the 50's)
5x- Mt. Olivet (Apparatus in the 50's)

my question is do these dept's fit in the county numbering system somewhere???
if i'm not mistaken they are toned by station name

ok now for my police inquiry.....what are the unit numbering for the police depts (just like the question was asked for ohio county awhile back)

any info would be great

brent

Mylan

Feed Provider
I dont know the answer to the fire side question at this time but marshall currently does not number their cops other than the SO... (100 series #'s) each dept is completely independent

colliers_628

mylan,

thanks for replying, that info helps out to fill some dead spots i have in my list. late on today im goin to post my ohio valley scanning list, hopefully once i post it, some people will understand some of the information i am trying to ask. also two more fire side questions: you said at this time you didnt know the numbeing for some of those depts, does this mean your going to inquire and some time in the future get back to me? and the second question is moundsville fire dept. i know they are a combination dept; do they run more than 1 station, if so, where are all their stations located and what apparatus is at each station. i know they use the 500 series for numbering of their apparatus (and maybe their personel) I do know the paid engine is Engine 2 which i believe may also be Engine 502, i just need a little more insight for that dept.

Status
Not open for further replies.