Marshall Co - police & fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

llwade

Premium Subscriber
I am trying to listen to Marshall Co Fire & Sheriff. I have heavy traffic on 154.325, 154.800, 154.445, & 155.385. Yesterday I installed the DMR version. Just to be on the safe side i used all 5 sites, but heard nothing on 620-Sheriff, 629-Fire & EMS, and 628-testing. I live in a town 18 miles north of Peoria on the west side of the IL River. I was wondering what others, living about 15 miles from Lacon are hearing on their scanners. Thank You for your time, enloy your week end.

MikeyC

I'm hearing the sheriffs on 460.1375 DMR (I don't have the color code handy) as well as fire traffic on the same frequency. I've also heard FDs on 154.3250 with their respective PL tones. This is all from LaSalle County when I'm out and about in the car

llwade

Premium Subscriber
thank you for your input. appreciate it.
I am still curious about the digitals: 620 - Police, 629 - Fire,
Has anyone heard anything on them?

usswood

I'm hearing the sheriffs on 460.1375 DMR (I don't have the color code handy) as well as fire traffic on the same frequency. I've also heard FDs on 154.3250 with their respective PL tones. This is all from LaSalle County when I'm out and about in the car
when he said he hears them on DMR, he is refering to digital transmisions... he must be hearing them without a DMR talkgroup setup

llwade

Premium Subscriber
what I was questioning, I downloaded trunk sysytem: Marshall - Public Safety
and was wondering if anyone had heard anything on the DMR / conventional Net.
( TG 620 (PD) & 629 (FD). So far ( about 3 days and I have NOT heard anything ).
I loaded the net as a DMR / conventional. Thank You for your time

lu81fitter

surely we have some Marshall Co folks who have tried the new net.

I've haven't been on the forums much lately. 620 is the main dispatch. 629 is Fire/EMS. That's the way it comes up on my 996P2 in the car. I have a 325P2 that I just have the freq for the Sparland tower in, and it's programmed in as "conventional" with with "digital only" for the audio type. I hear all the traffic on that frequency.

To clarify, I just dumped 460.550 in a conventional analog group that I have for Marshall and Putnam Counties with the "digital only" qualifier.

Status
Not open for further replies.