Marshall County Amateur Radion Association (MCARA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve-KM4JZJ

My name is Steve French, and I'm the current president of the MCARA. I was voted in as president back in 2017 and I've been voted back in every year since then. :D Now I'm going to proclaim myself King. :LOL: We are a small but active club and have members from Marshall County and from a couple of other surrounding counties. We are located in Benton, Ky. and we have our club meetings on the second Friday of each month at the Marshall County Rescue Squad Building on Ash Street in Benton, KY starting at 7:00 PM.

We have a net every Wednesday night starting at 9:00 PM on the KI4HUS repeater operating on a frequency of 145 decimal 390 MHz with a 1l8.8IIz access tone. Starting on Tuesday, March 1, 2022, the net will be moved to Tuesday nights, same time and same frequency. We are doing this so we can have more participation with people on the net and more people can participate as net control. All hams are welcome to check in.

I am also the administrator of the Marshall County Amateur Radion Association Facebook group. You can access the group by using this QR code.Marshall County Amateur Radio Club CODE.jpgMarshall County Amateur Radio Club CODE.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.