Marshall County question

Status
Not open for further replies.

gfly3

I was wandering what's the best statewide setup for Marshall Co. ? I have the frequencies for Moundsville programmed in with the three talk groups listed for Marshall Co.. Are there any other ones I may be missing ? Thanks for any help !

gfly3

Thanks for the reply , I'm not sure how to add a private wildcard though... I have a gre psr - 500 and using arc500 to program with . Can it be done with this software ?

Mylan

Feed Provider
i dont know anything about arc 500 but im sure the wildcard thing cann be done.... be sure you enter 9003 into your radio... the state police moundsville started using this talkgroup last friday....

also

the TG that is listed as "glen dale fire dispatch" (2428).... well were still not sure what exactly that is yet.....
i have heard (off the ohio county tower system) the dispatcher talking to both fire and police units but i have never heard any replies from units in the field- i can only hear the dispatcher talking.... do you hear anything different on this TG off the moundsville tower?

gfly3

Thanks mylan for the info and I have not heard anything on that yet, not even any dispatchers ... I'll let you know if I hear anything ..

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
If you're in Marshall Co, you still should see if you get a solid signal on the Ohio Co site [P25 control channel = 453.3375]. If you get a solid signal on this one, you should monitor it as well. the vast majority of Ohio Co and Marshall Co traffic can be heard on the Ohio Co site -- because it is a multisite-simulcast site wiith some of the transmitter sites in Marshall Co.

If you are just monitoring a single Marshall Co site, you aren't going to hear all of the Marshall Co traffic that you should be hearing.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.