Martin County custom band plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokeShowin

I have put the new rebanded frequencies into my BC996T for Martin County, along with setting the system to a Motorola custom. The problem is I am not getting any of the traffic, similiar to what happened after PBC rebanded. The custom band plan that was posted for PBC fixed that problem. Does anyone now the custom band plan for Martin? Thanks for the help.

k2sg

Martin County

I just programmed in the new control frequencies into a Pro-96 and it seems to be working as it did prior to the rebanding. Am hearing all of the MCSO groups, Fire/EMS and Stuart PD all ok so far. Hopefully someone else can provide some further input.

JANFINE

Premium Subscriber
Martin Co Custom Band Plan

The Custom Band Plan listed under Palm Beach County is the one you should use on all rebanding trunked systems that move from 866-869 to 851-861. Some don't need it but I always put it in just to be safe.

I have put the new rebanded frequencies into my BC996T for Martin County, along with setting the system to a Motorola custom. The problem is I am not getting any of the traffic, similiar to what happened after PBC rebanded. The custom band plan that was posted for PBC fixed that problem. Does anyone now the custom band plan for Martin? Thanks for the help.

KE4RWS

Sewell's Point Police Dept ?

Not sure if you guys have this answer or not, but do any of you know the talk-group for Sewell's Point Police? Although there are two talk-groups listed I've never heard a soul use them in more than a year of listening to it. All other agencies are accounted for in their respective groups except Sewell's Point Police.

I have a PSR-600 and use Win500 to track which groups are active, and the only two talk-groups listed for this agency has never so much as had a single hit of any kind. So have you guys heard Sewell's Point PD anywhere while monitoring? Granted, this agency isn't really worth monitoring because they are more private security than anything else, but it just bugs the hell out of me I can't locate them anywhere on Martin County's digital system :(

Randy

LastCall

Premium Subscriber
Sewall's Point is very small, but beautifut town, There is only a few Officers, so Talkgroups are only active when there is more than one on duty. There is alot information about Martin County Trunked System at East Central Florida Scanner Page, including most questions that has been asked. Had a blast at the Orlando Hamfeast! What a great place to have a scanner. 73's to all Lastcall

Last edited:
Not sure if you guys have this answer or not, but do any of you know the talk-group for Sewell's Point Police? Although there are two talk-groups listed I've never heard a soul use them in more than a year of listening to it. All other agencies are accounted for in their respective groups except Sewell's Point Police.

I have a PSR-600 and use Win500 to track which groups are active, and the only two talk-groups listed for this agency has never so much as had a single hit of any kind. So have you guys heard Sewell's Point PD anywhere while monitoring? Granted, this agency isn't really worth monitoring because they are more private security than anything else, but it just bugs the hell out of me I can't locate them anywhere on Martin County's digital system :(

Randy

They are dispatched by Martin County Sheriff Office. So they probably have a patched talkgroup. As for what TG# that would be I have no idea. Or they use one of the Marion Counties talkgroup. Like where I live in Chesterfield, Michigan, our Chesterfield Police Dispatch also Dispatches another city which is New Baltimore. So they they dispatch both cities Police and Fire Departments.

Last edited:

KE4RWS

Sewell's Point Police hidden talk-group

Sewall's Point is very small, but beautifut town, There is only a few Officers, so Talkgroups are only active when there is more than one on duty. There is alot information about Martin County Trunked System at East Central Florida Scanner Page, including most questions that has been asked. Had a blast at the Orlando Hamfeast! What a great place to have a scanner. 73's to all Lastcall

I have been to the website you referenced along with many others but the only talk-groups listed are the same two groups all other sites list. I realize Sewell's Point is a small town because I travel through it a lot (well, through SOME of it since 3/4 of the town is on a dead-end road on a peninsula). I monitored the two talk-groups for several months using Win500 with just those two groups isolated. I would review the log every single day but it never showed any traffic whatsoever. Therefore I'm led to believe the talk-groups MUST be incorrect, as there's NO WAY there wouldn't be any radio traffic for TWO MONTHS even in that small, expensive town.

All the info I've read on these websites all clearly state that Sewell's Point PD are dispatched via Martin County Sheriff's Office. None of this information is in dispute here. I was merely asking if any of you guys have heard any radio traffic specifically on Sewell's Point Police talk-groups. Unfortunately this isn't the kind of info one can simply "ask" by calling them, as they wouldn't give you that info, citing you were some kind of wacko or something. It is quite clear any info already posted on this website (RR.com) or the one referenced in this message is wrong, as there is never any traffic on either talk-groups for this particular agency :(

Another similar town in the area is Jupiter Island. Jupiter Island Police also have a couple of talk-groups but they have a fair amount of radio traffic and it's not long before you WILL hear them talking with great regularity. At this point I'm fairly certain Sewell's Point PD uses another talk-group that just hasn't ever been identified. Unless one of you guys has actually heard them on a specific TG then I'm afraid no one can answer my original question :(

The search continues . . .

MegaHertz315

Premium Subscriber
program the system,

set a "wildcard" to the system,

lockout all "known" talkgroups,

and then you will hear talkgroups that you don't yet have. maybe it will be one for theirs

good luck

KE4RWS

In Search Of . . .

program the system,

set a "wildcard" to the system,

lockout all "known" talkgroups,

and then you will hear talkgroups that you don't yet have. maybe it will be one for theirs

good luck

I believe that's what I'll have to do. I'll use Win500 to maintain a log of what the system hears (and where), and I'll just have to review it every day and look for anything that might be it. I also have the system configured to record any radio traffic it hears so I can listen to it and possibly determine who or what it is by it's content.

Thanks for the recommendation :)

Randy

Status
Not open for further replies.