Maryland Trunk ID's w/ BCD396T

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjohn

Hello all, i'm new to the whole scanning world (with Trunking systems anyway). I understand how they work and have been having one heck of a time trying to understand them in the scanner. I have gotten to the point where I can program all the trunks into a program using the AACO frequencies but when I do an ID Search, I pull up ID's like 000-0, 000-6, 000-13 which do not seem to correspond to any Decimals on the trunking list on this great site.

I've found Police, Fire and others, but really want to correspond them to districts as in the list, is there an equation to run to determine who these ID's i'm finding as 000-0, 6, and 13 belong to?

I apologize if this information is somewhere but many searches and trips through the book still have me baffled.

Thank you! - John
I'm running Firmware 1.11.03

mjohn

Thanks guys, I noticed that if I used the Uniden software I could select the 800MHz Type 2 (the group I made came up as Type 1 in the software). This certainly fixed the problem. I'm online and loving life! Now I know what all you guys are going crazy for!

Love the scanner, might need to chase me some FD action one of these days.

-John

Status
Not open for further replies.