Mashantucket Peqout Tribal Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

XPS720

Premium Subscriber
I ran full scan to receive
Mashantucket Peqout Tribal Nation - Watechog Hill - Site 101 - Watechog Hill (LTR Standard) - Public Works 451.4000000360-01-040NFMLTR06/08/20 08:10:1206/08/20 08:10:1200:00:00

Problem is the transmission is broken up with a beep. What is this LTR and do I need a special add on to get the full conversation?

Thank you,

What is this LTR and do I need a special add o
Try running "LCN Finder"

Page 50 in the manual.

LCN FINDER
LCN Finder helps you determine the correct LCN (Logical Channel Number) settings for those
systems requiring LCN entry. You first need to create the system. Use any number as the LCN
when you create the system, then run the LCN Finder by:
MENU → Analyze → LCN Finder
The scanner prompts for a trunked system. For LCN Finder to run, the system must currently be
scannable (in an active Favorites List or Main Database and within the range set for scanning),
and must be a type that requires LCN (EDACS, LTR, MotoTRBO, DMR TIII).
Enter the first few letters of the system name, then press E/YES/Q.SRCH to see a list of all
matching systems. Scroll to the desired system, then press E. A list of scannable sites for the
system is shown. Scroll to the desired site, then press E/YES/Q.SRCH. LCN Finder mode starts.

cg

Premium Subscriber
MPTN (Foxwoods) replaced their system with a NEXEDGE96 trunked system. You might be getting the last bit of use on the system. That TG was possibly public works on the LTR system. For NEXEDGE, you need a high end scanner
It is also possible you are getting a different system as the business band allows closer stations.

chris

XPS720

Premium Subscriber
I have more info on that LCN. The number is 0-01-040 digital is LTR freq. is 451.4000. Is there a video that shows how to do a system set up for this?

Thank you,

cg

Premium Subscriber
You would need to know which system it is for. It is no longer active for MPTN/Foxwoods. You then would need all the channels in the system and the correct order. It might be CT Radio in Glastonbury (or Glastonburg as the license says). They have 4 frequencies licensed including 451.4000.

It is not digital, LTR is analog.

chris

Status
Not open for further replies.