Mass DOC TG 31280

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB1UAM

This morning at 7am I heard a Roll call being conducted on 31280 on MSP Zone 3. I heard every State Jail on the Roll call. I heard Old Colony Correctional, Dartmouth HOC, Bay State Correctional, Bridgewater State Hospital, MCI Cedar Junction, Framingham, Sousa Baronowski Jail and Several others. This is listed as the DOC Fugitive Unit. I am thinking they changed use of this TG as a Statewide Jail Interop Type Talkgroup.

bbetten769

The DOC started a new perimeter patrol unit at all DOC facilities a couple of years ago. The Correctional Officers assigned to the patrol unit have Special State Police Commission allowing them arrest powers on DOC property. The DOC does not patrol the D-HOC. Each morning, the department duty station conducts a roll call of each unit assigned to the patrol. The DOC has three active statewide TG's on the MSP system, DOC-1 (7A1 HEX), DOC-2 (7A3 HEX), and DOC-3 (7A5 HEX). DOC-1 is used for transportation, DOC-2 is used for patrol and DOC-3 is used for Fugitive Unit as well as Special Operations. DOC-1 is probably the most active TG on the state system, although, nothing interesting happens on that TG.

Status
Not open for further replies.