Mass EMA Control Point Rollcall

KB1UAM

Does anyone know the schedule and talk group this is transmitted on? MEMA posted a pretty interesting video on their Twitter account for 911 Telecommunicator Dispatcher week, and a MEMA dispatcher was conducting a 911 PSAP statewide Rollcall of all the 911 control points. Wondering what talk group they use. I don't think I've heard that before. I have all known MEMA and VHF frequencies programmed in my scanner for zone 3. I rarely hear day to day comms but when a large scale incident is going on in the state I do hear the State Rehab Trucks being dispatched thru out the state.

ecps92

Does anyone know the schedule and talk group this is transmitted on? MEMA posted a pretty interesting video on their Twitter account for 911 Telecommunicator Dispatcher week, and a MEMA dispatcher was conducting a 911 PSAP statewide Rollcall of all the 911 control points. Wondering what talk group they use. I don't think I've heard that before. I have all known MEMA and VHF frequencies programmed in my scanner for zone 3. I rarely hear day to day comms but when a large scale incident is going on in the state I do hear the State Rehab Trucks being dispatched thru out the state.
IF that is the NAWAS video - Secure Landline

KB1UAM

Yeah I believe thats it. Thanks. So I assume you can't monitor on a radio. This is different than the Daily morning County Rollcalls with the towns. Pretty interesting.