Mass State Police Radio ID's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakes_Region_Comms

I’m only 14
Hello, I am attempting to build kind of like a log book of the Mass State police Radio ID's on the CoMIRS network, My scanner does not have the ability to decode ID's so any input would be great! I've heard that on some scanners, when the unit keys up, their ID pops up. Thank You!

KEWB-N1EXA

Acushnet Heights Radio 740
The fleet consists of 3,180 vehicles, which includes marked and unmarked cruisers, motorcycles, trailers, trucks, vans, ramp trucks, command posts, and heavy equipment.

KEWB-N1EXA

Acushnet Heights Radio 740
  • This page was last edited on 19 May 2015, at 20:01.
  • Kinda dated Information to go chasing Unit ID's
  • The Uniden 15-15X and All 996 models T through P2 show the :UID along with the Group.
  • Seeing the State Police go by Car numbers or trooper last names when reporting in the Unit IDs
  • are kinda pointless to log. If Car 712 trooper Sullivan talks we already know the radio ID will be 50712.
  • if Sullivan drives a different car that day the number changes .

Last edited:

StoliRaz

🇺🇲
Premium Subscriber
Hello, I am attempting to build kind of like a log book of the Mass State police Radio ID's on the CoMIRS network, My scanner does not have the ability to decode ID's so any input would be great! I've heard that on some scanners, when the unit keys up, their ID pops up. Thank You!
LOL just wanted to say love your title 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.