Massachusetts Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hulca

Hello all,

I recently purchased a BCD436hp. My last scanner was a 396T.

I am testing the 2 scanners side by side, and the 436 is not picking up half the calls.
The uploaded frequencies on the 436 are incomplete in my home town.

Where is there a complete list of town/citiy frequencies in Mass I can reference to make sure I have a complete list to scan? The RR database seems to be incomplete.

After I find the complete and correct list, I would like to email RR the new frequencies.

Thanks

Hulca

I will list the frequencies here from my 396T for Westminster & Ashburnham Police and Fire.

My 396 is receiving calls where the 436 is not. Comparing the list of frequencies, my 396T has a few more. It's been a while, so not sure where I got them.

I will post tomorrow. Thanks for the help!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

garys

Premium Subscriber
There are no "complete" listings since systems frequently change and much of the actual usage is not reflected in the FCC database. While the RR database is very good, the information at Scan NE is more detailed.

You may well have to manually enter some frequencies, especially for smaller systems such as Westminster and Ashburnham. If you have frequencies that are not reflected in the on line databases, you can submit them here and at Scan NE. You can also PM me with the information and I'll make sure it gets listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.