Massive FBI Raid, S.E. Michigan, Parts of Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
Possibly a act of Terrorism in the future or a hate crime. Some type of crime.

I don't think that's what they're about at all.

I heard there were similar raids yesterday, and today in Ohio. Can you confirm? Also Indiana, Chicago, Texas, California.

Last edited:

Utah_Viper

I heard there were similar raids yesterday, and today in Ohio. Can you confirm? Also Indiana, Chicago, Texas, California.

I have heard the same. Its also interesting on many "conspiracy" forums it was always said that when Martial Law, or Civil War was about to break out they would go for the militias FIRST.

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
I have heard the same. Its also interesting on many "conspiracy" forums it was always said that when Martial Law, or Civil War was about to break out they would go for the militias FIRST.

Yep - conspiracy whackos are almost as bad as militia whackos. They have the same number of guns, but they live alone.

It's about time JTTF made some moves in this state. There have been a LOT more terrorist incidents Michigan over the past 10 years than has ever been covered by the media.

Last edited:

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
Not much more has been release on this raid. However, it appears now that the Michigan Militia may not have been involved. More like an assumption by the media.

A person from another forum tried to drive out to the area where one of the raids took place and there were still armored vehicles in the vicinity, and some roads closed.

DRUDGE REPORT 2010®

FBI terror raid of Christian militia group in Michigan...
Agents conduct raids in Ohio, Indiana...
'It was like a small army had descended on the area'...
Feds confirm 'activities'...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.