• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Matt Lauer's interview of Bush

Status
Not open for further replies.

racin06

Did any of you see Lauer's interview of President Bush, yesterday? The President sure has great control of himself because I would have punched Lauer right square in the nose. I mean Lauer has to be the biggest ***** in the media. Lauer actually said that the secret CIA prisons were against international law because Amnesty International says so. LOL! Amnesty International is one of the most anti-American organizations in the world.

Lauer also got on the torture subject and brought up that the U.S. used waterboarding on Khalid Shaikh Mohammed. Evidentally, the U.S. doesn't feel that waterboarding is torture and neither do I. Lauer should be the poster child for these liberal feminist-men who have no balls and no spine. If this interview would have taken place during WWII, Lauer would have had his ass kicked.

http://www.mrc.org/cyberalerts/2006/cyb20060912.asp#5

Southtown800

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
so f'in what if we have secret CIA prisons, i got an idea, let's le all the anti-american bastard terrorist out, give them 34839482242 blocks of C4 and let them paint the country red with the blood of more inocent americans, let me put it this way,

if you dont like my country, you burn my flag, and you hate us, then go back to your crap hole third world country and leave us alone,

N

N_Jay

Why can't we be friends?

I know your working for the C.I.A.

They would not have you in the Maf.I.A.!:twisted:

Why can't we be friends?:lol: :lol: :lol:

jeffrey420

N_Jay said:
Why can't we be friends?

I know your working for the C.I.A.

They would not have you in the Maf.I.A.!:twisted:

Why can't we be friends?:lol: :lol: :lol:
There are no friends in war! We seem to be forgetting the most basic tactic of war, ( Divide and Conquer ). You can't get much more divided than our government. They can't even agree to disagree. Only differance today is that the enemy is not happy with conquer.

THEY WANT TO KILL US!!!!!!!

poltergeisty

Truth is a force of nature
Law of common sense and chili peppers commence

Chili peppers, the chili peppers...AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! :lol:​

Why is it, in this day and age, that we have to give and pay more attention to a terrorists well being then our own people???

Lazy boy recliners? Arrow that points to Mecca? Medical staff? Damn, I think I'll become a terrorist. That way I won't have to worry about having my fingers cut off and being burned under touter. :lol:

The Amnesty/human rights people should go to the regions of Iraq that are horrid and see what they can do!!!

Those..poor..radical..Muslims.
and the air of 9-11 still kills......effects of chili peppers commence.

ATTENTION INTERROGATORS: I CAN ASSIST YOU GREATLY. :lol:​

I think they need to play Rob Zombie's, Living dead girl or Dragula or Demon speeding or something from AC/DC or RAT or Autograph's Turn up the radio or Iron madien. I can go on and on and on and on. Man those terrorists have it good! :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

SLAYER!!! Seasons in the abyss Raining blood A certain South Park episode comes to mind. :lol: Hell Awaits would be alright too. :lol:​

Last edited:

poltergeisty

jeffrey420 said:
You can't get much more divided than our government.
Most agreed! Sometimes the tactic being divided has its disadvantages. :wink:

Unity and focus on a common goal is what congress needs to work at, mostly from one particular political side.Not even football is this divided! :lol:

The good old-days were once present too!​

SCPD

racin06"...Lauer has to be the biggest ***** in the media..."
Bush is the biggest dombass president that this country has ever had.

Unfortunately this county will be feeling his stupid mistakes and the mistakes of the dombass Conservative controlled congress made for a long time to come.

That will change. In November both the Senate and the House will be controlled by us bleeding hart liberals once again. In two years the will be a nice liberal president in control and this country will finally move forward.

austinscan1

President Gomer Pyle

So Gomer can't answer any questions not scripted and rehearsed beforehand. If he can be tripped up and angered by Lauer, the lightest of lightweights imagine how poorly he would do in a real interview. Gomer, Cheney, Condomleeza, Scumsfeld and the rest of this crew have made a mess of the whole world and should be tried for WAR CRIMES for the disaster in Iraq!! Gomer and friends must pay for their crimes.

poltergeisty

KG4WHM said:
That will change. In November both the Senate and the House will be controlled by us bleeding hart liberals once again. In two years the will be a nice liberal president in control and this country will finally move forward.
LETS DANCE! :twisted:​

I hope this happens. Then they can be relentlessly slammed with BS!

Move forward? HAA. Ya, Clinton and his big cigar!

Move on and check yourself!!

Don't let me be misunderstood!

You want it all but you cant have it

Last edited:

Tim-in-TX

Premium Subscriber
I have a feeling that these secret prisons have been around since the late 1940's (start of the cold war). That means the democratic presidencies have known about them all along. If this is true, which I am sure it is, why does the media continue to pester Bush about them? They need to ask Clinton the same questions...not that he would tell the truth anyway:

Clinton: "Do I know what a secrete CIA prison is? That depends on what your definition of "is" is. <smug smile> "Let me ask Hillery, I put her in charge of those...that is if they really exist!"

elk2370bruce

Shrilleree as First Bubba? Teddy K as the Secretary of Alcoholism, birth control, and culpable guilt. Kerry as Secretary of Heartfelt Sobs? Al was GORED? Leiberman as Secretary of Leberstraum? Where does it end? If any party was to actually put forward a credible candidate and a workable,realistic program, there would be an electoral landslide that could be felt on the Richter Scale. What will we get? The same old partisan BS and how bad the other guy is as the usual smokescreen for dynamic inertia.

I think that Lauer did just what he should have done, ask tough questions in a respectful but firm and very professional manner. If you wanted to see a partisan scripted interview you should watch faux news.

And as far as torture goes, I feel that as the leaders of the free world we should take the high road when it comes to the treatment of prisoners of war. I always felt that was what seperated us from the barbarians who torture, kill, and publicly maim the bodies of their enemies. As far as I'm concerned the current administration has promoted this type of activity, it's downright repulsive and makes me ashamed to admit that I'm a Republican. I will not be supporting my party in November.

flyingwolf

Don't vote for your party, vote for the right person.

Damn some people think they have to vote for thier own party simply to make sure they have an ass or an elehant in office, come on people, don't you get it, thats just the easiest way to divide us.

Vote for the quiet guy who sits in his mayors office al day and have a nice clean healthy town, thats the guy we want, the one who has 3 corrupt cops sitting in his jail cell, and has no crime in his streets.
Thats the guy, but then he wont run becuase he isnt the type to ru, so we will never see him.

But i saw the interview, just another example of why it would have been impossible for Bush to graduate community college, let alone Harvard.

rattlerbb01

TX/LA Database Admin
Database Admin
I don't give a rat's *** about parties. I vote for the right guy. And I won't vote for a bleeding heart that focuses more effort on terrorists rights than the working man's rising cost of living, medical insurance premiums, and stagnant wages. I'm tired of seeing our guys killed over there, but I know that almost 100 people a day die in Iraq and I know what would happen if we weren't there tomorrow. I think the biggest problem in this country is corporate globilization and our jobs and manufacturing being outside of U.S. soil. Solve these problems or at least take steps to and I will vote for you.

kikito

Premium Subscriber
KG4WHM said:
Unfortunately this county will be feeling his stupid mistakes and the mistakes of the dombass Conservative controlled congress made for a long time to come.
Speaking of "dombasses" and "stupid mistakes that last a long time", go read this article:

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?print=yes&id=17020

and tell me how are you going to refute that Clinton wasn't the bigger dumbass who didn't do ANYTHING against terrrorism during his 8 long years of banging interns in his office. Meanwhile, the terrorists had all the worry-free time to plan 9/11 and where even "mildly" succesful bombing the World Trade Center the first time around.... :evil: I bet most liberals conveniently "don't remember" the first bombing of the WTC during the Clinton administration....... :evil:

There's been so many negative incidents we've gone through in the past few years that have been direct and indirect consequence of your Bill "intern's suggar daddy" Clinton inactivity and liberal pansy bulls**t!

Status
Not open for further replies.