Matthews County DMR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webodisk

Silent key.
Premium Subscriber
They are on 2 Different systems, As the Database shows They put sites in 3 areas of the county. one system for Fire, one for Sheriff, It took me five trips over there to get it right. I used the setup in my scanner and unication pager and had awesome coverage all over the county. Salado if you are in the Gloucester Area I had great results with the New Point Site

Webodisk

Silent key.
Premium Subscriber
the Original post

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
If someone could sort out which data on that page belongs to which system, I can build the needed pages to display the two DMR networks. Without it it's nearly impossible to determine which belongs to what.

I'll put the db links into the article. The rest, as they say, is up to you....Mike

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
OK it seems that the one Fire/Rescue UID belongs to the Fire DMR system, the others belong to the Sheriff DMR. I'll construct articles for both systems

Mike

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
OK the pages took a little longer than I had hoped, but I haven't used the templates we built for DMR conventional stuff in a long time. Here are the new wiki pages

These pages use a template to create a formatted table to display the information, 1 frequency at a time. We have doc on how to use the template here...

All pages have been cross linked from the database entry and are also linked from the Trunked Radio Systems Virginia wiki (at the bottom)

If you have info that isn't ready for the database please place it here.

If you have questions about the templates, please ask in our wiki forum. We are using these templates to 'standardize' how we display this information

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.