Maudclapet

Status
Not open for further replies.

maudclapet

I need help programming my PRO 106, I have put objects into the scanner all on list one now I realize I could have grouped them better and would like to move some to other lists. How do I do this. Please advise. Thanks

wyShack

Premium Subscriber
Are you using software or need help switching objects manually? If manually it is easy.

1.) enter program mode by pressing (pgm) key

2.) 'scroll (using the up and down arrow keys) to the object you want to move.
3. Press the (F2) softkey to edit
4.) Press (F2) again to select current object
5.) the item you want to change is 'scan list' -the first item you should see a * and 01 Hit the (SEL) to remove the * then use the right arrow to change to the list you want to move to.

6.) hit (sel) so the * is before the list number you want.

7.) press (F1) to save.

scan and press the new list so 'activate' the 'new' lisy

Have fun and If you have a bunch of objects to move -now is the time to download software (I like Win500) and get a cable.

maudclapet

Maudclapet thread question was I need help progrmming my PRO-106, I

I do have software in fact it is the ARC 500 but I am just stumped as to how I can move some frquincies from list 1 to other lists so as to better group them.

nanZor

In the Scanlists column, just double-click and you'll be presented with a box where you can select any or all (or even none!) scanlists you'd like to put that object into.

So really, you are not moving / copying frequencies, you are just using the Scanlist column to grant or revoke *membership* in a scanlist. This is a major timesaver compared to the old way of being frequency-centric, rather than scanlist-membership centric. Hope I said that right. :)

If it helps, you can double-click on the Scanlist tab itself, and the scanlist memberships will be shown from lowest-to-highest, or visca-versca.

Of course, I'm only talking about conventional system programming, and not trunking.

Status
Not open for further replies.