Maximum size memory card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjuneau

Premium Subscriber
Been several years and time to put my toys back to work. Can anyone tell me the max supported size of memory cards for the following devices? Also, any idea how many hours of audio it equates to? Plan on recording all day while I'm at the office.

Got a few 64GB cards laying around from other electronics. Can't recall but I think Uniden had issues years ago with large micro sd cards.

BCD536HP
BCD436HP
Home Patrol-2

Thank you!

Last edited:

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
According to the manual, the x36 scanners support up to 32 GB cards. I've seen a post claiming success with a 64 GB card, however.

Based on my recording files, it looks like 1 minute of recording uses 1 MB of memory.

jjuneau

Premium Subscriber
According to the manual, the x36 scanners support up to 32 GB cards. I've seen a post claiming success with a 64 GB card, however.

Based on my recording files, it looks like 1 minute of recording uses 1 MB of memory.

Thank you! I saw that in the documentation as well, but as technologies change and electronics change, documentation is usually the last thing that gets updated.

Regarding 1MB for ~1minute of audio, that's rather impressive. Thank you for checking. With that said, I'll just leave the 4GB cards in.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.