Maxwell AFB P25

Status
Not open for further replies.

nd5y

CORN

Premium Subscriber
Maxwell's TGID are totally different than what's in the database at this time!

nd5y

Maxwell's TGID are totally different than what's in the database at this time!
That probably means they converted to full P25 and moved to the USAF 3D6 system using the existing frequencies. This is what happened Sheppard AFB last weekend and the other sites in San Antonio and other areas last year.

Can you run Unitrunker or Pro96Com or look at the system information on your scanner?
We need to know the WACN, System ID, Site Number and NAC so the databsse can be updated. All the new talkgroup IDs will have to be submitted too.

CORN

Premium Subscriber
Negative on being very much help. I'm here for the air show and scanners are banned :( on the grounds so what I was able to do was done in the car. However it's not pure P25 as it's running a 3600 baud control channel but all TGID's are digital. The database has Security Forces in the 33xxx range but today they are in the 35xxx range.

nd5y

However it's not pure P25 as it's running a 3600 baud control channel but all TGID's are digital. The database has Security Forces in the 33xxx range but today they are in the 35xxx range.
OK that means they haven't switched over yet.
I don't know if the different TGIDs means anything. They could have changed them a long time ago for all I know or they could be using special event TGs for the airshow. You can't count on the database being accurate unless local people stay on top of things and submit changes.

CORN

Premium Subscriber
This is what I could gather that was concerning the Security Forces:

35600 = Police Dispatch? (Freq 1)
35632 = Police (TAC 1?) (traffic)
35648 = Police ( TAC 2?) (poss show grounds)
36704 = Transportation

They never referred to channels as TACS but as Freq 3, Freq 4, etc. All in the clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.