May not be the place to ask this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KKB1760

Trying to import data from RR database into PSREdit500. Going direct to RR data I see what I need. Using PSREdit500 I can't find what I need. Any hints?

Hit_Factor

If you are familiar with Sentinel, you need to drill down through the hierarchy, start with your state, then county, then the system in your county.

For nationwide freqs/systems like marine or CB think about how those are available in every state as options are presented.

What exactly are you trying to download?

KKB1760

Thanks
If you are familiar with Sentinel, you need to drill down through the hierarchy, start with your state, then county, then the system in your county.

For nationwide freqs/systems like marine or CB think about how those are available in every state as options are presented.

What exactly are you trying to download?

Mass. Worcester (county) Boylston and W. Boylston FD freq. Direct through RR I can see what I need. Going through PSREdit500 I can't get what I need to import.

KKB1760

I have drilled deep and selected every item to see where it got me. I will try another way to get what I need. It's obvious this is not the place to ask a question. You get jumped on quickly because someone can't read everything like member rating. To Hit Factor, Thanks for the info and attempt to help.

bob550

Premium Subscriber
Tell us exactly what you're seeing on the database that you're unable to download, and those of us with PSREdit500 can help you.

KKB1760

US Massachusetts Middlesex Tyngsborough Police and Fire
" " Worcester Boylston and W. Boylston Fire only
US New Hampshire Hillsboro Nashua airport (KASH)
Tyngsborough
Fire dispatched by District 6.
Frequency
License
Type
Tone
Alpha Tag
Description
Mode
Tag

WQDW259
RM
167.9 PL
Tyngsboro FD
Fire Department
FMN
Fire Dispatch
KCF314
M
Tyngsbro FDM
Fire Mobile Repeater(?)
FMN
Fire-Tac
WPLX748
RM
146.2 PL
Tyngsboro PD
Police Department
FM
Law Dispatch

WORSTER County
Boylston
Frequency
License
Type
Tone
Alpha Tag
Description
Mode
Tag

WPZV831
BM
131.8 PL
Boylston FD
Fire Department
FM
Fire Dispatch

WPOY791
RM
071 DPL
W.Boylston FD
Fire Dispatch - Operations
FMN
Fire Dispatch
KCD598
BM
131.8 PL
W.Boylston FD LB
Fire Dispatch - Operations Low Band
FM
Fire Dispatch

KASH (Nashua aitport)
Grnd 121.800
Tower 133.200
Bos Apr. 124.900

I go direct to RR an I see what I need. Do PSREdit500 import using above info an I can not get to what I need for my list.

Last edited:

bob550

Premium Subscriber
Are these the frequencies in the database you wish to download?
Tyngsborough.JPG
Boylston.JPG
West Boylston.JPG

I'm not finding the air frequencies for Nashua you're referencing. Can you provide me a link to the database page?

If no one else has answered your question, I'll use my PSREdit500 to search for and attempt to download this tonight when I get home.

KKB1760

Yes, those are the frequencies I need. The air freq. are what I use when fly out of Nashua. You can look this airport up on line. I may have to add manually some how. Good luck using PSR to get them. Thank you for your assistance.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
I go direct to RR an I see what I need. Do PSREdit500 import using above info an I can not get to what I need for my list.

Can you post a direct link to where you are seeing the Nashua air frequencies in the RR database?

Last edited:

bob550

Premium Subscriber
Ok, so I have successfully downloaded Tyngsborough, Boylton, and West Boylston frequencies to PSREdit500. I'm attaching several screenshots of the import fields and the final product so you can see exactly where these agencies are found using the Import feature. For the sake of this exercise, I've assigned all agencies to ScanList 1. Of course, you'll have to verify reception since I'm a wee bit too far away. :)

Tyngsborough Import.JPGTyngsborough Import Editor.JPGBoylston Import.JPGBoylston Import Editor.JPGWest Boylston Import.JPGWest Boylston Editor.JPGPSREdit Conventional.JPG

KKB1760

Those air freqs. are not listed in RR and I am surprised. I got the freq. from my airport book. I use them when I go flying.

Status
Not open for further replies.