Maybe something new on the way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
I don't get it. First I'm supposed to save a link to someone's profile page. Second, I don't see anything regarding a new product or any mention of baby monitors. I guess I'm having dense moments.

firephotographer50

Premium Subscriber
I don't get it. First I'm supposed to save a link to someone's profile page. Second, I don't see anything regarding a new product or any mention of baby monitors. I guess I'm having dense moments.

A huge hint that a new product is on the way is when UPman changes his avatar. In this case he recently changed it showing a date in November, so we can guess at least we will know what the product is by that time.

I can't wait to see what the new features will be!

davidmc36

Premium Subscriber
Follow the link to his profile page. If you right click on the avatar there and chose "save image as" you will see the file name of the picture is Product_Announcement.jpg

Correction, right click on the Profile Picture and "save image as"

Last edited:

Blackink

Because of UPMan's teaser post, this thread will probably be the most hit on in the next 2 months.

Every Uniden scanner user/lover/wanna be new owner of one, will be the edge of their chairs wondering what's coming.....

RadioReference.com might wanna beef up their server's over the next couple of months due to increased traffic on this forum......!

SCPD

QRT
This changing of the avatar business is quite subtle and esoteric. I'm not a close follower of the UPman because I've favored GRE scanners for about 15 years, except for a BC-785 I purchased about 8-10 years ago. I was so disappointed with its performance and that of a PRO-2052 (made by Uniden) that I stopped buying Uniden. It looks like I will be forced to become a Uniden guy again, but I don't have a choice do I? If there is no competition what will be developed in the future?

I don't think I will become a close UPman follower. I will just wait for announcements.

Patience is a Virtue

A new baby monitor?

Close!

I just enjoy watching the repeated speculation. Now THAT is entertainment worth the price of admission at RR. Watching the 273 different and creative ways for people to ask - then guess - then speculate - in yet another brand new thread - when the new BCD1096XT will be out. (Oooops! Sorry) I was curious as to whether the same vigorous discussion and speculation took place in other product forums, so I looked around a little.

For example, Beach-Nut, in business since 1931, has come out with some exciting new flavors over the years in response to similar requests by consumers.

Check out this lively discussion for similarities:

https://www.facebook.com/BeechNut

Peas, Squash, Sweet Potato and Veggies – and a whole new line of Goya products! Who knew just last year that this could ever be possible without some persistent begging?

"It’s time to feed the baby! How about mango or guava compote? Goya has partnered with Beech-Nut, a leader in baby food, to create authentic and nutritious food for our little ones, all with a delicious Hispanic flavor."

A healthy and active colon is a happy colon, after all.

Personally, I’ve been lobbying UPBaby for new flavors since I could type. Like “Chili Cheese Dog” They just won’t listen!

To top it off, UPBaby’s avatar recently changed, leading to even more speculation. Check it out!

https://sphotos-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/p480x480/1235229_10151839632769508_684930292_n.jpg

I guess patience IS a virtue.

~Doc

NWI_Scanner_Guy

SCANNING THE AIRWAVES SINCE 1987
Because of UPMan's teaser post, this thread will probably be the most hit on in the next 2 months.

Every Uniden scanner user/lover/wanna be new owner of one, will be the edge of their chairs wondering what's coming.....

RadioReference.com might wanna beef up their server's over the next couple of months due to increased traffic on this forum......!

The hype and speculation will rival that of people awaiting the announcement / revelation of Apple's iPhone 5S and 5C. :D

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.