MC Rockville Unit Numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

KK4HG

Premium Subscriber
Who are (what rank, etc.) "Car 11" and "9 Tango 101"? Is there a list somewhere that references unit numbers to ranks or whatever?

dmi

CyOps | Frequency Analyst
Premium Subscriber
See Eric Carlson's http://www.ericcarlson.net/scanner/police.html Police Dispatch and Operations (external site)

Unfortunately some of it is outdated and is probably on RR somewhere most of it still stands.
Usually the 10 cars are the shift supervisors (Sergeants)
I believe 9-Charlie units are Rockville City like Chevy Chase Village Police (CCVP) are 9-Mary-xx units

Example for Bethesda District 2 would be #-Delta-10
---
Units I heard on A7 TAC reference the hostage negotiation were the specialized units:
9-Tango-xxx TOD: Tactical (ERT/SWAT)
9-Ocean-xxx CID: units not assigned other letter designation

and the rest (#-Charlie-xx) were regular beat units from Rockville and Rockville City

Last edited:

KK4HG

Premium Subscriber
Thanks, DMI. I was hoping you would appear with an answer. Also, thanks for setting me straight on additional info I should have included in the original post such as talk group numbers. I am new at this reporting stuff but I'm improving!! Carlson's site is a treasure trove...:D

dmi

CyOps | Frequency Analyst
Premium Subscriber
While we're on the subject, what are the M-NCPPC Park Police (Montgomery County, MD) unit designators?
I know they use 151.28 as their primary dispatch and I forgot the rest.. just looking for unit numbering and their "Signal" codes If anyone has a link...

thanks,

j

Status
Not open for further replies.