Because only terrorists have scanners :roll:Prohibited items that will not be allowed at the Air Show:
• Knives: No matter the size of the knife, you will be asked to return it to your vehicle prior to being allowed entry.
• Firearms: Anyone found with a firearm will be immediately apprehended and turned over to local authorities.
• Walking Sticks: Only exception is handicap use.
• Transmitters or walkie-talkies of any kind. For security and safety reasons you will be asked to return these items to your vehicle prior to entry.
• Pets: Only guide dogs are allowed.
• Other items not allowed: Scanners, Pepper spray/mace. Stun guns, scissors, box cutters, throwing stars, nun-chucks, coolers, picnic bags/baskets, duffle bags, briefcases, bicycles, skateboards, scooters, skates. You will be asked to return any of these items to your vehicle prior to entry.