MCAS Yuma F-5's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warthog1

Silent Key
We are going to have a few F-5's from Yuma here in the northeast tomorrow. Does anyone have any confirmed air to air freq's for them ?

Thank You.

NE1C4NSC4N

Premium Subscriber
Hey Don, you could try 318.925 AM, I have it listed for AV-8Bs from Yuma, so maybe they would use the same..might be worth a try unless someone else has more accurate info.

NE1C4NSC4N

Premium Subscriber
Thank you....added to program . Man, I love computer programming !!!!!

No problem Don, hope you catch something, and I second the computer programming love :) Hopefully you get some more replies before they come past.

Last edited:

Warthog1

Silent Key
Well, if I don't get any more replies, I will have 5 of my bases searching all day.
I will let you know the results. I can hear the Viper airspace around Ft Drum quite well.
Had SKULL-41 working the range at Drum today.

NE1C4NSC4N

Premium Subscriber
Well, if I don't get any more replies, I will have 5 of my bases searching all day.
I will let you know the results. I can hear the Viper airspace around Ft Drum quite well.
Had SKULL-41 working the range at Drum today.

Sweeet! Whatever Skull41 is, sounds badass! :D

How do you do your searches? I've been trying close call on my BCT15, with only the MilAir UHF band, but haven't caught much.

Warthog1

Silent Key
Nope....nothing. Unless they came in after midnight, I don't believe they have arrived yet.
I still have the radios all running to find hem, so I'm fairly certain that if they are in the area....I will know.
I would really hate to think that they flew right by without hearing a word.

Status
Not open for further replies.