McCain Visit in Belleville

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuiltonAsus

Just wondering if Belleville will handle all of the security detail, or will there be activity on the state channels? Any help in what to monitor tomorrow. Anyone know where in Belleville he will be speaking?

MetalManMI

Just wondering if Belleville will handle all of the security detail, or will there be activity on the state channels? Any help in what to monitor tomorrow. Anyone know where in Belleville he will be speaking?

He will be at Bayloff Stamped Products in Van Buren Twp, right on the border of Canton (Belleville Rd near Van Born). That's a few miles north of the City of Belleville...

Railscan

I'm sure as usual State, FBI, County, VAN BUREN TWP, will be involved being a Presidential candidate.

BuiltonAsus

Federal Freqs.

As I was searching for some of those Federal freqs. and had a question as to whether which ones are used.

U.S. Secret Service
Detroit Metro Area

Frequency Type Tone Description Mode Tag
164.75000 RM 001 NAC Primary Operations P25 Federal

Can this be monitored using a PRO-96, or is this freq. used at all?

KD8FSJ

Premium Subscriber
As I was searching for some of those Federal freqs. and had a question as to whether which ones are used.

U.S. Secret Service
Detroit Metro Area

Frequency Type Tone Description Mode Tag
164.75000 RM 001 NAC Primary Operations P25 Federal

Can this be monitored using a PRO-96, or is this freq. used at all?

I don't know if this is still on going or not, but the MPSCS EVENTS talkgroups would be you best bet for motorcade and some security. As far as federal goes I would try all US Secret Service frequencies especially "Charlie" 165.375. Good chance it's P-25 and encrypted, but you never know! If it's not encrypted your Pro96 will work just fine.

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.