McClain County 700 MHz P25

Status
Not open for further replies.

nd5y

The state 700 MHz licenses are all conventional. This is trunked. It could be another OKWIN or ECOECN site but there is no way to tell by the application because there are no useful documents attached. Maybe dig around for RFPs, bids and stuff on the county web site.

Turner101

Premium Subscriber
The state 700 MHz licenses are all conventional. This is trunked. It could be another OKWIN or ECOECN site but there is no way to tell by the application because there are no useful documents attached. Maybe dig around for RFPs, bids and stuff on the county web site.
I noticed that and the owner isnt listed as DPS either ao its likely their own system.

Turner101

Premium Subscriber
So this will serve most agencies in mcclain county it turns out. Unk if newcastle is going to it, thats still up in the air at last check.

Turner101

Premium Subscriber
Newcastle wont be going to this system. Newcastle now has finally replaced their radio system with two new sites on each city water tower. This replaces the fallen radio tower that was destroyed in the ice storm and also expands coverage.

plaws

Premium Subscriber
Newcastle wont be going to this system. Newcastle now has finally replaced their radio system with two new sites on each city water tower. This replaces the fallen radio tower that was destroyed in the ice storm and also expands coverage.

Any word on their outdoor warning sirens? Last I heard they were "u/s" as well.

Turner101

Premium Subscriber
Is Newcastle still on the channels listed on RR because I haven’t heard anything from them in months.

No the info in the DB is not correct as far as dispatch goes. It was changed. I haven't submitted the new information yet pending on what they were doing as far as replacing their radio tower. They did some radio checks earlier today with disp. Assuming they stay on the current channel ill submit the new info after a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.