McCracken Co Fire Freq

Status
Not open for further replies.

amedik

RR Database shows 2 trunking systems (McCracken Co Fire & McCracken Co Public Safety), and VHF frequencies. I travel occasionally to the area and would like to pre-program to listen to Fire, EMS and Sheriff comms.

Are the trunked systems primary and VHF conventional secondary?

Thanks

Alan

celltech25

mcck fire

the mcck fire main frequency is a standard repeater on 158.760 pl tone 100.0

the trunking stuff listed would be a seperate crossband system hendron fire has that receives the 158.760 and sends it out to them on uhf

the city fire is 800 smartnet

BL270

Why does this feed say that it broadcast Paducah City Police and Fire, McCracken County Sheriff, all I hear is Paducah Police. Can you add Sheriff department to the feed? The temporary feed W4NJA is broadcasting them all.

BL270

Im not sure about that.

it has both city pd and so on it and pad fire although city pd is 95% of the traffic

Celltech, I think you may be mistaken. I am very familiar with the volume of traffic on the scanner, and I also know the differences in badge numbers between PPD and MSO. The only department being broadcast on that station is PPD.

celltech25

feed

BL270

I will confirm the talkgroup today when i get to work where i have the feed is hosted from

BL270

@Celltech25, It sounds like the feed has been fixed as of right now. I am hearing MCSO on the feed as of today. Thanks again for fixing. Do you have a email address I can email you when the feed isn't working correctly?

Status
Not open for further replies.