MCDONALD'S on VHF and UHF??

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
mc d

Most of this is now obsolete,the drive thrus now are spread spectrum which cant be monitored at all,then again who wants to hear anyone order a cheeseburger?

phillydjdan

There's a store near me that still uses 154.600 for the speaker and upper 400 MHz somewhere for the employees. I used to mess with them pretty bad. What's spread spectrum and why can't it be monitored?

ecps92

Not all, I still have plenty of UHF users here in New England.
The VHF Hi/VHF Low is rare now

Most of this is now obsolete,the drive thrus now are spread spectrum which cant be monitored at all,then again who wants to hear anyone order a cheeseburger?

wtp

this

Drive-thru and to talk amongst the employees, probably.

Sent from my SCH-R740C using Tapatalk
yes, that and you should listen for some laughs
i once heard someone ask which way the george wasington bridge was (in nj) and then leave
rt15 in nj "we can goof off now that the boss is gone"
my town, a girl singing christmas corols (quite well in fact)
that was on their side (inhouse)
they were a little upset when i said "keep singing"
one said "hey they can hear us" so i said "no" and drove away (i was not there for the food)
i use radio for news AND entertainment.
just have fun and enjoy!

WB4CS

i once heard someone ask which way the george wasington bridge was (in nj) and then leave
one said "hey they can hear us" so i said "no" and drove away (i was not there for the food)
just have fun and enjoy!

You must have had one of their headsets so you could talk to them? Surely you weren't using a radio to do it, were you? :confused:

wtp

them

they have two buttons to push one for the kiosk the other for themselves.
they were a little confused how i could hear them (my radio) and then talk to the kiosk.

KB0VWG

Fast food is ok but

I enjoy listening to Texas Roadhouse, Chili's, and the retail stores all in the 467 Mhz area.Listening to retail is funny when you here the employees talk about the shoppers. One time I walked out of chilis and there was this guy bumming for money right out at the door so as I got in my truck I told them on there freq that they have a guy bumming for money out the front door and it only took like 2 seconds for some server or manager to tell him to leave. I watched from it my vehicle.
Michael
kb0vwg
wqoi992

And yes that is something I should not have done due to not being licensed on there freq, I was just looking out for the other patrons.

Mc Donalds MURS Peoria,IL

I heard Mcdonald's along time ago on 154.600 and I have not heard them ever since that. I do listen to Hardees in Peoria. I have also said stuff to Chili's but are Chili's uses the frs on channel 8. I also said stuff to Golden Corral on channel 4 of the frs.

flythunderbird

Feed Provider
just have fun and enjoy!

That was fun to do when I got my first programmable scanner years ago ... the teenage girls running the drive-thru would talk smack about the other employees, customers in the drive-thru, ex-boyfriends ... sometimes I'd go through the drive-thru, order something, and at the window ask them a question about what they said just to mess with their heads. Caught them off-guard every time! :D :twisted:

KB7MIB

Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (BREW; Opera Mini/6.0.3/27.2354; U; en) Presto/2.8.119 320X240 LG VN530)

Years ago, I had made a list of all of the drive-through frequencies in a 3 mile radius of my home. I've still got it around here in a drawer, although I don't know how accurate it is any longer.
And I made the list long before "service search" or "close call" features were available in scanners. I used a Pro-43 scanner and a Standard dual-band HT to find them.
Why? Because I could.

Status
Not open for further replies.