McDonald's WIFI Will Be Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

N0IU

Google for one of the many VPN providers.
Excellent suggestion! My wife was only in the hospital for 2 days so its no big thing about not having unrestricted access. We have three PC's at home that are hard-wired into the router and we pretty much only use the wireless connection for moving the laptop from room to room or out on the patio. I also like having the wireless connection so I can take my iPod Touch into the "throne room" and listen to my live scanner stream on RR or watch YouTube videos while I am sitting there solving the world's problems!

Matthew49ers

I've been using the Mcdonalds Wifi for the past few months, since I'm a AT&T HSI subscriber, I just log in with my AT&T account, and password and I'm off to surfing the internet, now I wonder what the log in process will be like now that MCdonalds Wifi is free to everyone else.

N0IU

...I wonder what the log in process will be like now that MCdonalds Wifi is free to everyone else.
Well, you could ask someone at AT&T (who actually provides your telephone and its related services) or possibly even McDonalds (who provides the WiFi service) instead of Radio Reference for starters, but hey, that's just me!

Merry Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.