McKeesport, Pa Scanner Frequeny Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
melvinr44, welcome to the forums. Let me offer you some friendly advice...

Information like this should be submitted to the Database when you know it is factual information. Posting frequency information to the forums is more for speculation or discussion for confirmation.

The Community Announcements forum is for posting threads about news that is of interest to the group as a whole. Please look at the threads in the forum for examples.

The Database forum is for questions about the Database like how to use it, to point out problems, etc. It is not where you submit updates.

Also, please pick one forum to post your topic to. Posting to more than one forum (like Community Announcements and the Database Admin forum) is considered cross-posting and is against the rules. Please consult the forum in my signature as it's required reading for all members posting on this site.

Thanks.

n3obl

Ø
Database Admin
The new channel is already in the database. The old channel will be getting deleted as soon as I get a chance to get in there.

Yes they switched a few weeks ago.

Frank

kirkwoodcr

Premium Subscriber
Mckeesport, Pa , White Oak, Versailes

Allegheny County Pd.
Mon Valley East Channel # 1
460.400 New Frequency
154.725 Old Frequency

Just recently, Plum moved to East PD 2. Overall, I'm noticing a lot of activity on the group channels (East PD 1, SW PD 2, etc) and less and less of the independent dispatch channels. Expect a lot of channel migration this year in this county due to their narrow-banding project as well as their push to UHF.

Status
Not open for further replies.