Mclean County ILLNOIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

auntrainey

I'm sorry, I don't understand "Moved out of Community Announcements"
I apologize if I made a boo boo.
I was a bit puzzled because I couldn't find any info on why it has been offline.

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
I moved your post out of that forum is what I mean. No harm, no foul. You should get the best visibility here.

dah1978

Re: Offline Scanner

I've noticed that myself. Been down for a couple days now... By a couple, I mean for about the past 7-14 days!!! Pretty annoying...

auntrainey

Yes, I listen to it, because my little portable scanner doesn't work out in LeRoy and I like to listen because all my adult kids live in Bloomington and Normal. I am not as annoyed as I am concerned.

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
It was very nice of Wayne to move this for me, since I am a newbie, and really have no idea what I am doing, lol

Maybe try calling the mclean county emergency management agency in bloomington and voice your concerns to them? It is their scanner you hear online.

n9zas

auntrainey

I called the mclean county emergency management agency here in Bloomington, and it has been taken offline forever. Apparently, the wrong people were using he info for the wrong reasons, and it became a safety issue. Bummer

I don't have the money for a 800mgHz scanner, since they switched over to digital. But at least now we know.

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
I called the mclean county emergency management agency here in Bloomington, and it has been taken offline forever. Apparently, the wrong people were using he info for the wrong reasons, and it became a safety issue. Bummer

I don't have the money for a 800mgHz scanner, since they switched over to digital. But at least now we know.

Perhaps a black friday sale at radio shack might be an idea for you? I bought my pro-197 when it was on sale. :wink:

n9zas

Status
Not open for further replies.