MCSO Search Warrants Today 6/10/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

wupatki

Premium Subscriber
MCSO is serving search warrants at valley Waterworld Safari and Golfland Sunsplash locations for immigration violations related to the Employer Sanctions Law. They have been going since about 10:30am and have been to at several locations so far. Traffic is being worked on West TAC TG/43216. They have a Jail wagon for all the people they've picked up so far.

I'm guessing Waterworld/Golfland will be closed for a while like the Filiberto's Mexican Restaurant roundup a number of years ago!

Roundup

Good job Sheriff Joe, best Sheriff in the USA. Round em up, ship em out.

The Sheriff tg's have some of the most interesting stuff, and are always in rotation on my scanner.

AZScanner

Somewhere in this room. Right now, you're very col
While I agree with the rounding up of known illegals, Joe is a senile, meglomaniacal and crazy old man who needs desperately to step down and let a real cop run MCSO. It's gotten to the point where the local PD's want him to round up illegals anywhere but in THEIR city - what's that tell you?

America's Toughest Sheriff? More like Arizona's Biggest Mistake. I (as well as quite a few of his own deputies) can't wait to see him gone.

-AZ

EDIT/Shameless Plug: you can listen in to MCSO 24/7 on ScanArizona - link is in my sigline below ;)

Last edited:

KDX3CB

While I agree with the rounding up of known illegals, Joe is a senile, meglomaniacal and crazy old man who needs desperately to step down and let a real cop run MCSO. It's gotten to the point where the local PD's want him to round up illegals anywhere but in THEIR city - what's that tell you?

America's Toughest Sheriff? More like Arizona's Biggest Mistake. I (as well as quite a few of his own deputies) can't wait to see him gone.

-AZ

EDIT/Shameless Plug: you can listen in to MCSO 24/7 on ScanArizona - link is in my sigline below ;)

AMEN! Worked for a valley police agency for 10 years. Not a single police agency in the entire valley supports Joe anymore. He'll throw any officer under the bus if it means camera time. Time to GO Joe!

Status
Not open for further replies.