MCSO Thompson peak/White tanks down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astrak

I am picking up a site 1 control channel on 860.3375 but there is little to no activity associated with it.

scannerhead

I am picking up a site 1 control channel on 860.3375 but there is little to no activity associated with it.

860.3375 is actually APS's site #1 but I also noticed MCSO Thompson peak with no CC. Scanning the freqs conventionaly you can hear some traffic being repeated. It seems hit and miss as to what gets repeated. Very strange and obviously there's a problem but I haven't heard any of the techs talking about it on other sites. It doesn't sound like failsoft mode.

Keith

Astrak

Ahh ok, it was showing the Maricopa SYS ID. Must have been an error on the scanners part.

scannerhead

Both White Tanks & Thompson Peak are back up now. Guess all is well. APS sys id is 5C1D and MCSO is 521C. I've confused the two myself since they are similar.

Keith

Last edited:

Astrak

Both White Tanks & Thompson Peak are back up now. Guess all is well. APS sys id is 5C1D and MCSO is 521C. I've confused the two myself since they are similar.

Keith

Hahaha yeah that's what it was. 5C1D vs. 521C. Hmm still not picking up thompson peak though what CC frequency do you have?

scannerhead

860.2625 is the active CC on Thompson Peak as of now. But after I wrote that earlier I noticed the CC was down again, that's when you didn't see it. Up again now but with only 5 voice channels working, not good for such a busy site. Radio techs will be on the mountain top in the AM 5/4 to check it out to see what the tower crew that was up there on Monday might have done, or didn't do.

Keith

Astrak

Yep noticed that, very weak on the CC also. That's ok, the downtown site works ok for me from where I am in Mesa until they can get the site up and running 100%.

WA6IJD

Premium Subscriber
Thompson Pk

TP switched from pri to sec freq. You should have the secondary freqs programmed in .

Status
Not open for further replies.