MDC Police

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schoolcop

Does anyone know the freq that the Metropolitan District Commision Police operate on? I know they use to be on low band in the 45MHZ area. Tese guys cover the water supply areas in Hartford.

sefrischling

Public Information Officer
I believe 45.94, PL 103.5 is Dispatch & Mobile and 150.090 PL 186.2 is Portable/Mobile Repeater. I thought they went to the CSP system, but I don't see a talk group for them. Their vehicles have the radios.

cg

Premium Subscriber
There are CSP radios in each MDC cruiser, I hear them regularly on Troop B's TG. They also have (had) West Hartford PD TGs on the WH system.

chris

izzyj4

Premium Subscriber
I think he was asking which CSP talkgroups MDC operates / monitors on. I would assume Troops B, H & D since their area covers portions of those troop areas, correct? You said you have heard them regularly on B's so obviously that one is a given. :)

cg

Premium Subscriber
Never heard them on Troop H but they have it available. They come up on Troop B most often when checking out suspicious vehicles or incidents on the watershed property. However, often is a relative term. You might hear them once a week in the summer and less than that the rest of the year.
Troop L is also a possibility as they transit Burlington going to Farmington/West Hartford.
As far as I know, they have nothing way over in Troop Ds area.

chris

Status
Not open for further replies.