MdTA Nice PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris52

Premium Subscriber
So I had noticed I hadn’t heard a peep out of the MdTA Nice PD talk group in a while that is on the Charles County system. I know my setting are correct because I had heard them before. They are always busy but perhaps something has changed ? I’ve checked the database, my scanners settings and talk group info and nothing has seemed to have changed. I’m hearing lots of other traffic on the system and nothing has seemed to change there. Can a user just disappear like that ? I’ll listen to the Wildcard TG and I’ll unlock the MD First System and see if I come up with anything.

maus92

Premium Subscriber
I suppose they could run the FIRST Nice Bridge site in a standalone / site trunking mode - not sure why they would do that if the Charles County system tg still works. Not sure if their dispatch operation runs from the facility or offsite somewhere. Are the FIRST St. Mary's or Charles sites still on the air?

Last edited:

Chris52

Premium Subscriber
I see them going on and off (saw that yesterday) so I’m not sure what could be going on. I’ll ask around I suppose and see what I come up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.