Meca/ car 98 ifd

Status
Not open for further replies.

W9NES

I have a question. Who is IFD car 98?I heard car 98 taking a call on a Run Tonight Thurs 3-18-2010 around 9:30.Car 98 told Control he was taking a run for a sick person.Sounds like this my be a EMS supervisor.If anyone can share with us who this is I would appreceite it.Thank You Tim DeLong W9NES

bamx2

Premium Subscriber
Wasn't Sq 998 from Airport?
ALS Squad 998 - "Squadzilla" - 2005 Ford F-550/RPI Mini-Pumper/Light Rescue
ALS Squad 998 responds to all EMS, Fire and Rescue calls around the airport and terminal. As a mini-pumper it provides quick response to smaller incidents such as car fires. "Squadzilla" was the winner of an inter-departmental naming contest shortly before this rig was delivered in October 2005.

FD_1226

It most likely a Wishard Supervisor. I know it would not be Squad 998 they would not have been talking on any of the IFD ops channels they are almost exclusively on the Airport Fire ops channels .

aaron315

Car98 is one of the Wishard EMS supervisors. I cannot recall his name at the moment, but I have worked with him during month of May events in the past.

It MAY be that the car number is specific to the position (EMS Super) and not the person. I am not sure. But I do know for a fact that it is a Wishard supervisor.

Status
Not open for further replies.