MECC IC3-4 Traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

oesjmr

Premium Subscriber
I listen to the MECC talkgroups on the Franklin County Public Safety system on almost a daily basis. I noticed for the past day or so, they have started using Incident Command 3 & 4 (TGIDs 8016 & 1136), when I have not heard traffic on those talkgroups all that often in the past. It sounds like they're doing some dispatching from IC 4 and operations on IC 3, mostly EMS from what I'm hearing.

I was just wondering if anyone else has heard similar traffic on these talkgroups in the past or know if something has changed.

ibagli

They've been using one of them in place of MECC Ops for a week or so. Someone accidentally went to ops a few days ago and was told that IC3 (I think it was 3) was "now preferred." No idea why, though.

oesjmr

Premium Subscriber
They've been using one of them in place of MECC Ops for a week or so. Someone accidentally went to ops a few days ago and was told that IC3 (I think it was 3) was "now preferred." No idea why, though.

Yeah, I heard something similar yesterday...someone marked on MECC Ops (I think it was a CFD medic) and they were told to move over to IC3.

Status
Not open for further replies.